Drupal training reduces the cost of skilling up in Drupal, the leading content management system today. Our training covers Drupal 6/7.
Drupal's power and flexibility has lead many to call it a content management framework rather than a CMS. Although Drupal has a lot of power it also has a steep learning curve. If your company or organisation is considering using Drupal as the basis for its web content management needs you can reduce this learning curve and save time and money by attending one of our Drupal courses.
Drupal Training Courses
We have created the following Drupal training courses for the different roles users assume when interacting with Drupal.
- Content creators, such as editors, journalists or subject matter experts
- Application developers need to know how to create new or customise existing modules for Drupal with PHP and what modules are available to provide functionality without the need for coding
- Drupal Module Development - how to write and deploy your own custom Drupal modules,
- Web Site Masters/System Administrators need to know how to design, layout, configure and construct a Drupal web site
- Drupal theme development - creating custom themes for your Drupal installation
- Drupal Administration - adding users, loading and configuring modules, permissions and security
|Description||Days||Price (ex vat)|
|Content Editors Course||2||R4,800|
|Drupal Module Development||3||R6,500|
|Drupal Boot Camp||4||R8,000|