The Alfresco fundamentals training course introduces a wide audience to the technology of Alfresco Enterprise Content Management (ECM). This instructor led course uses presentations, demonstrations, worked examples and labs to achieve its objectives. At the end of the course the participant will be familiar with the Alfresco technology, its architecture and will understand what the different components of Alfresco do and when they could be used.
Alfresco Fundamentals Training Details
|Description||Days||Price (ex vat)|
|Alfresco Fundamentals Training*||2||ZAR||USD|
* Includes lunch and tea. All Classes start at 09H00-09H30 unless pre-arranged.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the components of an Alfresco ECM system and their interactions
- Create and manipulate content in the repository
- Understand how Alfresco manages content and metadata
- Understand the Alfresco content model
- Create custom object types and aspects
- Describe the Alfresco security model
- Configure users, groups, and roles
- Understand repository configuration