Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) Training
The Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) course is intended for entry level security users, knowledge workers and anyone who wants to gain a working knowledge of essential IT security concepts and networking.
The CSCU training program aims at equipping the students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets.
The program is designed to interactively teach the students about the whole gamut of information security threats they face ranging from identity theft and credit card fraud to their physical safety.
The skills acquired during the course of this program will not only help the students to identify these threats but also to mitigate them effectively.
Contact us to book your seat. Training may be done on-site or at our training venues in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
|Course||Duration||Price ZAR(ex vat)||Price USD|
|Certified Secure Computer User Training||2 days||R3,200||$250|
- Protection Using Anti-virus Software
- Data Encryption
- Foundation of Computer Security
- Security of Operating Systems
- Disaster Recovery and Data Backup
- Internet Security
- Security of Email Communications
- Identity Thefts and Social Engineering
- Security of Network Connections
- Security of Online Transactions
- Security for Social Networking Websites
- Legal Compliance and Information Security
- Security of Mobile Devices