Approved Training Centre(ATC)
CHFI Training South Africa and World Wide!
CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
CHFI Program certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The C|HFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personal, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Who should attend Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training?
Audience:This course will significantly benefit
- security officers and professionals,
- site administrators,
- computer forensic investigators and
- anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their IT assets and network infrastructure.
|Description||Days||Price (ex vat)|
|CHFI Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v8.0||5||ZAR||USD|
R13,800 (Excluding exam voucher)
R 17,800* (includes exam voucher of R6000)
|$ 1,800 (includes exam voucher of $500)|
It is strongly recommended that you attend the CEH class before enrolling into CHFI program.
- Module 1 Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Module 2 Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Module 3 Searching and Seizing Computers
- Module 4 Digital Evidence
- Module 5 First Responder Procedures
- Module 6 Computer Forensics Lab
- Module 7 Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Module 8 Windows Forensics
- Module 9 Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Module 10 Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
- Module 11 Forensics Investigation Using Access Data FTK
- Module 12 Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
- Module 13 Steganography and Image File Forensics
- Module 14 Application Password Crackers
- Module 15 Log Capturing and Event Correlation
- Module 16 Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
- Module 17 Investigating Wireless Attacks
- Module 18 Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 19 Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 20 Mobile Forensics
- Module 21 Investigative Reports
- Module 22 Becoming an Expert Witness